Spiral Dynamics in Action > Leadership Skills for Managers Course
We’ve designed the Spiral
Dynamics® Leadership Skills for Managers
course exclusively for managers in business and other organizations who are ready to make the transition from management to leadership.
This Spiral Dynamics®
course will give you new skills to:
- Interact successfully with others
- Motivate your employees and co-workers to excel
- Communicate in sensitive, non-threatening ways
- Conduct analyses that help you identify problem areas, resolve conflicts and promote improvement
Through the insights of our Spiral
Dynamics® programs, we’ll explore what it takes to build dynamic teams, prepare for change, groom fine managers and identify outstanding leaders. You’ll learn how to inspire employees to higher performance, maximize your positive impact, develop more productive working relationships and really understand people's needs.
You'll learn dozens of practical tips, techniques and tactics to help you develop and customize your leadership approach to meet today’s requirements and tomorrow’s challenges. As you learn how to recognize and respond to the seven leadership needs, you’ll be more than a manager, you’ll become a respected and effective leader.
NVCC's expert guidance will enable you to:
- Discover what makes people "tick"
- Manage change in a positive, productive way
- Learn a new language for individual and organizational transformation
- Coach individuals to achieve their potential
- Manage conflict so it’s a constructive part of your organization’s culture.
- Tap your innate leadership potential to motivate high performance
- Employ the proven empowerment techniques of successful manager-leaders
- Prepare yourself and your employees for cultural challenges and sensitivities
- Develop and communicate a vision for the future that will focus employee efforts
- Effectively introduce changes to your company and get the support you need to implement them
- Plan for your company's future, spark employee commitment, build hard-working teams and inspire productivity
- Take on a leadership role that's critical to your company's ability to produce—and survive
- Build teams that enable members to use all of their skills and knowledge
Click here or on the Training link at the top of your screen for course schedules and enrollment information.