Spiral Dynamics in Action
What began as Dr. Graves’ quest to identify the nature of mankind has evolved into a practical tool for observing, anticipating and understanding our perplexing and sometimes conflicting human nature.
Why? Because Spiral Dynamics®
training conveys principles that grant human beings the right to be who they are, a window to see how they might be, and a map to find where others are.
Contents in Spiral Dynamics®
programs can be adapted to complement other ways of knowing—from strategic approaches to personal growth. Using
- Business people can understand organizational culture and change
with more finesse.
- Consultants can better work with clients in transition and maximize those at stability.
- Educators can design learning that makes better sense with more relevance to learners.
- Parents and children can begin to recognize each other’s needs and viewpoints.
- Managers can address human factors dilemmas because the Spiral
provides you a language that reaches far beyond the usual demographics.
- Marketers can reach potential customers with messages that resonate.
- Health care providers can partner with patients more effectively.
- Religious leaders can tailor their efforts to serve a range of groups simultaneously.
- Average people can find comfort in what sometimes feels like an incomprehensible world.